Saturday, May 30, 2009

Celebration...

Over the years, I have come to realize that I need to take more. I get so focused on what needs to be done that I rarely stop to celebrate what has happened. This week I realized that I have something significant to celebrate. Kim and I have now been at the Bridge Church for 6 months. The time has flown by. I am celebrating because God brought us to this amazing church to these amazing people in this amazing city. I am also celebrating because God is doing a great work in this place and I am thankful to be a part of it.

Tomorrow is a day of Celebration for us at the Bridge. We are celebrating new life in Christ as we have several people who will be Baptized and we are celebrating Communion together. we are taking some time to pause, remember and celebrate our God and the things that He is doing in our lives. It will be a blast.

So, are you taking the time to pause and remember? What are you celebrating in your life? I would love to hear from you.

1 comment:

  1. We're so happy for you, Bill. You're an awesome guy and an awesome pastor. Grateful to God for what you and The Bridge will be doing for the fame of Jesus in Reno and beyond.

    I'm sort of celebrating a long-time dream of having a book published, but right now I'm honestlyt rying to pause and remember that my girls are growing so dang fast. Macy just turned 8 this week and Gracie will be 6 in July. Life has gotten so busy and distracting lately I don't want to go so fast I miss out on being "present" with them while they're still little.

    ReplyDelete