Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Good Friends...

I have been out of commission over the last several days due to the flu bug. During that time, I have had the opportunity to reflect on the value of having so many good friends in my life.

I have had many, many people praying for me and many who have contacted me. There have been others who have stepped in to help take over some things that I was responsible for-one who stepped in to speak on Sunday, one who stepped in to lead our small group, assist others in ministry etc, etc, etc...

I have also watched others step in to be a good friend to those in need. Visiting the sick in the hospital, preparing meals for those in need, giving food away, and even providing financial help.

A friend is always loyal, and a brother is born to help in time of need. (Proverbs 17:17)


We all need good friends, we all need to be a good friend. Is there someone who needs you to reach out to them? Is there someone you just need to say thank you to?

No comments:

Post a Comment