Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Entering in…

Okay, I’ve finally made the decision to enter the blogging world. (I know it's about time...) I know there are a lot of voices out there adding their thoughts and insights and I believe that it is time for me to do the same.

Some of the thoughts that I will share here will relate directly to what God is doing at the Bridge Church here in Reno and how we can continue to grow in our relationship with Him. Other thoughts will relate to issues in our community, state and world and some will be my own ramblings about what God is doing in my own life and family as I seek to take the next step in my walk with Him.

Please feel free to add your comments along the way. I want this to be an interactive dialogue where we can learn from each other. My hope and prayer is that the thoughts and ideas that are shared here will be used by God to encourage and challenge you as you take the next step in your journey with Him. I look forward to our time together.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 18th, 2009 at 8:33 am

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bill! I'm so glad to see that you are settled in and flourishing! God bless you and your work out there, we still miss you! I've got your blog on my favorites so I'll be able to keep up with things out west.

    Diane Gilbert

    ReplyDelete